First thing's first, if you're somebody who owns an artwork I favorite'd and are wondering "What's up with the many comments this guy has hidden?" on my page and favorites folder, they're all "Thanks for the fav!" posts. How do you avoid being hidden? You have to be one of the following (and despite this tl;dr list, I have no problems with "thanks for the watch" comments, even though I never post those either):
- You're someone I've talked to (btw, if I end up faving something else that you made at a later date, I won't accept that comment, even if we end up talking as I'm that much of a dick
- I know that you've talked to at least one of my friends.
- You've mentioned something on my profile.
- You've mentioned something related to the art.
- You've asked me what my fav part was regardless of using
's trend attempt (look through my page's older comments to get what I'm on about).Or, if you're none of the above
peroid.Other places I'm on
- Btw, if you're below 13 or don't have at least one multiplayer game in common with me, piss off.
- ", both the rules and my name
- Sub it if you like half-arsed vids done with Sony Vegas masking and equally terrible VGM mash-ups (well, on those rare occasions in which I can be fucked to upload anything, that is).
- The place where all my art goes to from now on (despite it usually being overrun with re-bloggings of inane stuff).
Also, despite me posting a pic of all my Xbox 360 games (which can be found here: ivmbgl.deviantart.com/art/Xbox…
), I don't use my 360 much, and hence, I haven't got a gold membership.
Oh, and the chances of me making a Twitter, FaceBook etc... are about as likely as my country winning the next World Cup (i.e. never).